Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Friendship part 2
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Realised I missed crediting some people the last time.

Great granddaughter: probably my closest 'relative' ever since I went acjc. Thanks for being by my side. And no thanks for bullying me on almost a daily basis. Evil great granddaughter...

Er-jie: first person to tag on my blog. Also the first person whom I linked to. But more importantly, one of my closest friends in npcc. Always there to protect me. Always there to make sure I'm ok. Always there to make me smile. Thanks for the times together.

Ronin-kun: my replacement target for tickling. Thanks for listening to the troubles of this broken heart. Even if you could not help, you were there to lend me a listening ear, and that's all the help I need. Smile always~ Know that I will be here for you just as you were here for me.

Might have left out a few people... Will write when I remember.

Class posting out tomorrow! Really hope to remain in the same class. But maybe that's not so possible, considering my combi... The teachers consider lit 'abnormal' and 'odd'. But I don't think so. It's ok wat... Haiz...

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.