Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Very neglected, I know...
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I know some people have been saying about how little I update my blog... Well, too bad... I don't think that many people read my blog anyway... It's more like talking to myself... Which I can do without typing out...

1.5 weeks to concert now... In short, I'm depressed. There are so many things I wish I could do better, especially in terms of my performance skills... But it's a little late to be doing anything about it, so all I can do is mope about it now... Heh, I suspect I'll mope about it more after the concert, but we'll just wait and see about that, eh?

Caught between the sciences and the arts, I wonder where my life is headed...

Having split personality sucks.

Ja ne...

Labels:

insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.