Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Holidays squee~~
Friday, May 09, 2008
I've been enjoying my holidays for 2 weeks now. Squee desu~~ The weird thing, I haven't watched much anime. Mostly because I have no idea what to watch. I have a STACK of unwatched anime (last season and earlier) waiting to be graced with the chance to show me its beautiful plotlines and colourful characters. Let's see now: KKM 1 and 2, Code Geass (first season), Shana (1, at the moment), Nana, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (also 1 at the moment), NHK ni Youkoso, Trinity Blood, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Juushin Enbu, Fate/Stay Night, Negima, and about 10 episodes or so of Bleach. I think that's all?

By the look of it, I might not be starting the new season anytime soon. Maybe next week when I'm bored with Entrepreneurship. I don't even have to go for the first session to know it's boring. I mean, how fun is being stuck in school from 9am to 5pm for 5 days in a row? They emailed us the lesson plan, and it sounds so technical and eek! Zetsubou shita!!

In other news, I start practice with NTU String Orchestra's Training section next Tuesday~ They're having a recital end June. Minna, come see me if you're free k? On second thoughts, don't. I think I'll be horrible... >.<

As requested by Yarong-chan, here's my schedule. If you want an appointment, make a booking with my secretary (i.e. me). Arigatou~~

every Saturday, 1400-1600, Tuition
every Sunday morning, Church
10/5, Saturday, 0930-1600, Entrepreneurship
12/5-16/5, Mon-Fri, 0900-1700, Entrepreneurship
13/5, Tuesday, 1900-2200, NTU Strings practice
17/5, Saturday, night, dinner booking
18/5, Sunday, 1930-2200, enCOre 2008 @SCH(ACJC CO Concert)
20/5, Tuesday, 1900-2200, NTU Strings practice
23/5, Friday, 1900-2200, NTU Strings practice
unconfirmed date & time, movie marathon with the Math people

Yup, that's all for May. I have more bookings for June, though I think I'm more free then. Ask me out kay? When I'm free, that is...

Ja ne~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.