Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Theorems
Friday, April 18, 2008
Now I haven't watched episode 25 of Gundam 00 (because I've been a good girl ^^), but from the episode synopses I've read, I think I can propose this theorem: If you integrate Hallelujah with respect to Allelujah, you get Allelujah power 2.

My Calculus professor was right; integration is an art. At least, it inspires me to come up with crack ideas, like taking a picture of my Exia gunpla putting his sword to my Calculus text book. You see, Secchan doesn't have time for Calculus. He's more of a Combinatorics guy. He likes to figure out how many ways he can kill Ali al-Sacheez (>= 8!)

But Allelujah is a different story. Calm, collected Allelujah enjoys doing Differential Calculus, while saddistic Hallelujah gets a cheap thrill from doing Integral Calculus. Together, they make an expert in Calculus. It was the Hallelujah side of me I exploited during yesterday's paper, though it wasn't enough power, I'm afraid. (Yes, we all have a Hallelujah side to us. And if I'm sounding philosophical, blame my Calculus professor.)

Well, since I doubt we'll ever see the Meisters doing Math (unless my bored and driven-over-the-edge mind decides I've got nothing else better to turn into a fanfic than this), the above paragraphs are all purely theoratical. And the brainchildren of too much studying.

Discrete Math paper next Monday. Lend me your power, Exia-kun!!

Ja ne~

P.S.: For the record, I haven't touched my DS for about 3 weeks now~~ See? I have been a good girl~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.