Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
A walk in the rain
Monday, December 10, 2007
... is always refreshing, as long as it isn't a downpour.

That's why I love Decembers. ^^

On a completely different note, I'm into the third week of my school holidays. Here's what I have been doing so far:
~ 3 episodes of Gakuen Alice. I watched until I cried, so I decided to stop... So touching!!
~ 7 episodes of Ouran Koukou. 2 more to go! I'll finish them off later.
~ 5 episodes of Death Note. I finally gathered my courage to watch L die...
~ 6 episodes of Gundam 00. The only ongoing anime that has me all fangirlish.
~ 4 episodes of Bleach. Somehow I've got no motivation to watch this one...

Anime aside, on MapleStory, I leveled my archer twice, and my Fire Wiz once. Whee~

So what's planned for the next 4 weeks?
~ finish up Ouran and Death Note.
~ Gundam 00
~ KKM: all 70-ish episodes of it.
~ Chrono Crusade
~ Code Geass, maybe
~ Tsubasa
~ I want to rewatch Chobits!!

Yeah, I'm going to be busy.
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.