Two days of Anime, Rubiks and Crack
Monday, December 31, 2007
((Names changed to protect the privacy of persons involved. So don't think you can take this report and give it to IMH as evidence that we are crazy (although we really are). They won't believe you.))
Went over to Watermelon-Coconut-twin-sister's hostel room on Boxing Day for an Animethon. Gosh I didn't know I could be on continuous high for about 30 hours...
The AnimeYou have to forgive the Math major for including the statistics. We watched about 4 episodes of
Kyou Kara Maoh, 9 episodes of
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (the 6 "main story" episodes + the
Kindaichi-esque 2 + The Love Legend episode), 2 episodes of
Chrno Crusade, 2 episodes of
Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (I swear this was my highest point of the first day. I was practically squealing for Ed to strip...), 1 ep of
Loveless, and various random episodes of S
ayonara Zetsubou Sensei.As our Grand Finale, we marathoned all 12 episodes of
Gundam 0.
0 that have been released so far. Coconut and I sang all the opening tracks, not very in-tune-ly, I admit, but hey, where's the fun in singing noisily and in-tune? If you want to annoy people, you've gotta go all the way. And my voice was going...
In the end, I think we annoyed Coconut's sis and Wooly-Chestnutty-otouto, who started singing "We wish you a merry christmas" over the line "My wishes over their airspace" in the chorus. Well it fit perfectly, just that from then on, I tried to sing louder to wash him out. And that made me more out of tune. XD
The RubiksChestnut brought his usual chalet kit, which includes a PSP and a Rubik cube, which became the center of attention. Coconut and I, the destroyers, would steal the cube and mess it up, then toss it to Chestnut to solve. Sometimes Cashew nut would grab the cube to try to solve it, and eventually give up. But over the course of the day, Coconut's sis, Coconut's Uni friend (Macadamia nut right?) and I went to Chestnut separately to learn the sacred arts of Rubik cube solving. Now, I can proudly say, I am able to solve one side of the cube.... In about as much time Chestnut takes to solve the rest. Maybe more...
.
.
.
*rubs head against blackboard* ZETSUBOU DA!!
Oh and then Macadamia nut decided to bring her 4x4 cube over from her hostel room! Ohhhh joyyyyy... That one gave Chestnut a big headache. He managed to fix the mess Macadamia did, though in not very conventional ways. I never realised the inside of a cube looked like that though. Innnnnteresting... Well once he solved it, he commanded the rest of us, on pain of death, not to mess the cube up, except as a 2x2. So that's what I did. And I'm quite ashamed to say I couldn't solve the 2x2 at all... T_T
The Crack
Well, what did you expect from putting 6 crazy people in one small room? Coconut's sis (self-confessed Allelujah's nut) started twisting her Gundam models into *ahem* interesting positions. When I next looked over at the bit of the table nearest to Allelujah's nut, Exia was lying on top of Kyrios, and Dynames was pointing his sniper rifle at Exia's head. What happened to "Don't touch me?", Mr Psychotic Setsuna?
But it seemed that whatever horny disease Allelujah's nut had, I caught it too. I can't remember if it was Macademia nut or me who first pulled the pants of Coconut's plushie Light down, but I know I was the one who tried L. To my disappointment, L's pants were sewn to his butt. No matter. It didn't even matter that Light was a eunuch. I managed to push Light and L into a questionable position and tied them there with the Chrismas ribbon L came with. *droops head in shame*
My anata, Cashew nut, brought Irish Cream, and we found out how bad liquor drinkers we all were. Two very small portions got me VERY red in the face, never mind that I mixed my second glass with chocolate milk. Chestnut drank about as much, and went very red too, though a shade less so. I suppose the best liquor drinker among us was Cashew. He didn't even go red, although his body was radiating heat like a piece of roast mutton.
Well, there's nothing much else to say, except that I hope to have another animethon again. This time we'll have it potluck, so we can have a better mix of anime, deshou?
Happy new year, minna-san~
Ja ne~