Got this from demented Yiting's blog. You can try to do the "Is my Daemon a match?" thingie. Apparently, what you think of me will change my Daemon's appearance... Hehe. Give it a go! Or go here to create your own.
Meanwhile, you can try this otaku test too~ I scored 63.0% only. >.< Quite a few questions apply to those living in the States, though. And another thing is about the scoring. Despite the fact that they say the higher your percentage score, the more otaku you are, I think it's the other way round. The scoring is based on "otaku purity", meaning how pure FROM otaku-ness are you. My score of 63% means that I'm 37% otaku and 63% UN-otaku. ^^
A bit more randomness now... I just found out that the lead singer of the Japanese Rock band abingdon boys school is T.M.Revolution! Sheesh, I'm so blur... TMR, by the way, is probably the most significant contributor to the Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny list of OPs and EDs, having contributed 3 songs in total. While I wasn't that hyped by his songs when I watched the series, they have very distinct opening beats that I have come to identify with Gundam as a whole. And where there is Gundam, there are cute guys. Plus, the piano version of Ignited is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. I think I'm going to start fangirling again, so I'll just stop here. Whee~