Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Weird anime quiz~~
Monday, October 01, 2007
Pick five anime series, assort them randomly and then answer the questions. If you're going to do this meme, try not to look at the questions before you decide the ranks!

1. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
2. Ouran High School Host Club
3. Hagane no Renkinjutsushi
4. Death Note
5. Digimon Tamers (stop giving me that look... Digimon is a classic!!)

1. Which is your favorite series from your list? And why?
Hmm... That's a hard one... Currently, I'm crazy over 1. But the rest had their day too...

2. If you were to pair two characters from 1 and 4, who would they be?
*snigger snigger* Haruhi and Raito. Five minutes into their first meeting, Raito will excuse himself to the toilet, pull out a scrap of the Death Note and write her name.

But seriously? I think Yuki would be the best to go with any of the male characters in Death Note. I mean, they're always so serious...

3. What is one thing you'd like to change about 3's plotline?
This is the anime we're talking about right? I'd probably have prefered the brothers to return to Amestris in the end. Then Edo-kun can marry Winli-chan, and they live happily ever after~

4. If both main characters of 2 and 5 were falling off a cliff, which one would you save?
Fujioka Haruhi and Matsuki Takato? Well, Prince Tamaki would save Haruhi, even at the cost of his life, and Guilmon would save Takato. So why should I bother?

5. Which event was the most horrible for you in 1?
The opening song of the first episode: "Koi no Mikuru Densetsu". No one should be made to sing so horribly!!

6. Which is your least favorite character of 2?
Err....... Dang, I can't choose!! Don't make me... Or maybe... Renge, the self-declared manager of the club! Hehe.

7. If the antagonist of 3 were to rape the main character of 1, what would you do?
Err... Who's the antagonist for Hagaren? Scar-san? Gluttony? Dante? Oh I know I know! Roy Mustang!!

Well, whoever the antagonist is, I'm sure Suzumiya Haruhi is more than capable of taking care of herself. =)

8. What song reminds you of 5?
Wanna be the Biggest Dreamer, zensokuyoku de mirai mo, ima mo, kake nukero!

9. Of 1, 3, and 5, which is the easiest to think about?
Hagaren. It's got cute guys. Edo-kun~~

10. Are the protagonists of 2 and 4 similar?
Fujioka Haruhi and Yagami Raito? Kind of, they're both smart. Except, one is a perfectly innocent and sweet little girl, and the other is a psychotic killer by night.
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.