Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Otaku-dom?!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
On the bus to school this morning, I was idly watching TVMobile. There wasn't anything interesting on, really, but I just needed somewhere to direct my eyes at. Then this advertisment for "America's Next Top Model" came on. The commentator said something about the the fastest way to become a model is to give yourself a cute nickname. Then the screen showed a shot of one of the contestants sticking on this sort of "name tag" sticker with her nickname written on it. That got my attention in a weird way.

Written on the sticker was the word: MOE.

And then I thought, what, you're some sort of fetish? I'm sorry, but moe has a non-sexual connotation...

Oh and speaking of America's Next Top Model, those guys are probably the best candidates to use Zettai Ryouiki. Except, the look will be all wrong... A western face, with socks that we've come to associate with Japanese anime? *shudders* East and West have different fashion factors, and I think we should stick to our side of the map.

Still have lots to blog about. But I've forgotten it all. So I'll just sign off here.

Ja ne~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.