Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Boinkaboinkaboinkaboink~
Saturday, October 20, 2007
So very proud of myself~ I did ELEVEN whole hours of studying yesterday, excluding the two half-hour breaks I took to 'cool my brain'. I didn't even stop to have a proper lunch. Foresight told me I wouldn't have time, so I bought a pack of seaweed chips the day before, and ate while studying. And it was all to prepare for today's #^#%$%^#$@-up calculus test. In the end, I think it paid off, though I can't say till I get my paper back... =p

I'm still drained from all that studying... Today's retail therapy didn't really help get me back to normal frequency. So I'm a bit half-high, half-splat now... I think I shall go to bed. Yes, I think that's a good idea. Have a nice good sleep, and hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow...

Ja~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.