Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
The House is Open!
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Went for ACJC's open house today... Or well, yesterday, actually. And I realised how much I missed the place... All the insane people, and the even more insane teachers. The mad moments of study, and weird moments of well, weirdness. For all the stress and depression, ACJC did indeed give me something to remember.

Here's something that struck me after I'd left: I had never really taken a nice photo with my juniors. Oh sure, we did take some. But what I'm trying to say is, I never exactly took a photo with them, intending to keep the photo for memory's sake. Is this disillusionment? My way of telling myself pictures can never capture the perfect moment, and only the heart can? I mean, how often, on farewell parties and the like, do we bring a camera along, with the full intention of taking away some tangible memories, only to have the photos developed or stored in your computer for months after, never to be looked at again?

Some memories don't need to be captured on paper, or in a few bytes. Some memories are best kept in the heart.

Just like those of the Mystery Man. My Angel of Music. Until quite recently, I haven't seen or spoken to him for a long time, but he's been invading my darkest dreams. He had much to do with my past, and though our paths are very different now, I have a distinct feeling he'll have a role to play in my future. For now, I just wish he'd stop lurking in the shadows of my dreams...

Ja ne~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.