Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Hokays... So I'm finally doing this...
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
(A month since I was arrowed to do this... I'm finally ready to tell the world why I'm weird... Or not, actually. Weirdness isn't something you can define, is it?)

Congratulations!! you've been forced to do this meme by (insert evil peron's whose blog u stumbled on here) Gabrylo!!
Now that you've read it, you have to undertake the following task of..

Naming 6 weird FACTs about yourself!! (be as honest as humanly possible):
1) I think many people will agree with me on this one: I'm taking a Math major. Of all courses to take, that's got to be the most insane. And here's the catch: I actually enjoy it.
2) I tend to find anime guys cute, but not real-life guys. I think it's the same for most of you guys who read my blog, but trust me, by global standards, it's considered weird.

3) I have this strange tendency to view my life as a work of fiction. And I'm pretty good at acting out my own life story. Pity I tend to classify it as tragedy all the time...
4) I can be rather unpredictable at times. I think I can attribute that to weird fact no. 5...
5) I really have split personality. Which explains my indecisiveness. And my unpredictability at times. The day's mood and preference can really depend on whichever personality happens to dominate.
6) 'They [jealous souls] are not ever jealous for the cause,/ But jealous for they're jealous. 'Tis a monster/ Begot upon itself, born on itself.'
(Othello, III/iv/154-156)
Likewise for weirdness.

Now that you're done, you get to arrow 6 other ppl to do this meme as well (make sure they read it)Hmm... I don't think I can find 6 people who read my blog... Everyone who does has already done this. So... I'll leave this blank. If you chance by this place, and feel like doing this weirdness quiz, go ahead! Heh.
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.