Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
As per Yensze's request...
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Kim Ah Joong - Maria
Let's start now..getting hotter a little bit at a time
Ooh...Don't be scared
The sun that is spread out in my sight brightens up the road
Ooh...Don't ever stop

Maria Ave Maria
I'll fly all the way up to those white clouds
Maria Ave Maria
Without minding those strong waves

Miracles spread out like this in front of my sight
Ooh..Don't ever stop
Maria Ave Maria
I'll fly all the way up to those white clouds
Maria Ave Maria
Without minding those strong waves
(Maria)

My stopped heart
It thumps to the extend that I can't hold it

Maria Ave Maria
I'll fly all the way up to those white clouds
Maria Ave Maria
Without minding those strong waves
Maria Ave Maria
I'll fly all the way up to those white clouds
Maria Ave Maria
Without minding those strong waves

Source: http://forums.boajjang.com/index.php?showtopic=81084

You can hear the song online here: http://boomp3.com/m/27f96a59cfb4

Okay, so now you've heard the song, and you know the lyrics and what they mean... All together now... Maaaaaa-riiiiiiiiiiii-aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

*gets whacked by random blog reader* Ow... >.<

Ja ne~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.