Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Freaking hot!!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Insanely hot summers remind me of:

~ school holidays, as in holidays when I was still schooling
~ peppermint green bubble tea
~ gloriously air-conditioned LT3
~ CO practice after CO practice
~ my wonderful CO seniors
~ crazy lunch sessions in Burger King Holland V
~ slacking with the cello people in classroom 2.03
~ Yao Zu Wu Qu, still one of my favourite CO pieces of all time
~ doing stacks of Physics tutorials without really understanding anything
~ sprawling on the floor doing question after question of my Math TYS
~ studying in front of the comp with some random playlist playing and the volume turned up REALLY loud (ok, not that loud)
~ begging seniors to salvage my Physics/Chem/Math
~ late nights and early mornings
~ general craziness
I miss school.
Don't you?
Ja ne~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.