Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
Elton John got it wrong...
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Sorry isn't the hardest word to say. Goodbye is.

I have seen through 3 enCOres, and each one was a celebration, a triumph, and a farewell.

Because this concert, for the J2s of whatever batch, is the end of a beautiful story of music and friendship.

Yes, we say friends forever. We comfort ourselves by telling ourselves, tian xia wu bu san zi yan xi. But when it comes down to it, nothing will really be the same anymore.

Sad, isn't it?

We spend 1.5 years together - the smiles, the tears, the muscle aches and the sweat - and then it all ends with a bang.

People only treasure what they had when it is gone. What's the point, I wonder?

The moment is NOW. We should treasure what we have NOW. If we miss the moment, it is gone; we can only regret.

Maybe I'm just too much of the nostalgic type.

And so... To my dear juniors: you played well! The little nestlings have all grown up and taken flight. To have put up such a splendid performance with so little time to prepare is amazing. You've had your moment of glory, and I was glad to have been able to witness it. But now is the time to shine in your studies. YOU CAN DO IT, because you guys rock. ^^

See you all up on stage next year.

Ja ne~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.