Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
I'm back~
Friday, May 25, 2007
~ from my mental holiday.

Don't know if anyone still bothers to read this. Say hi if you're reading this right now, kays?

An update on the past 2 months:

Sheepy enlisted, became the dog (no, not sheep-dog) of the military, got shorn.
Got thrown away by the People's Association. Slipped. Fell.
Found a job at NTU Office of Finance... as the manipulator of words. Caught in a safety net.
Began my most productive 1.5 months of the year so far, in terms of writing. Haven't shared anything from that 1.5 months yet, so keep looking here; I might update.
Re-founded Music and Companionship (not mutually exclusive) as a well of joy.
Started appreciation of anime (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, in particular, and at this present moment) for its symbolic nature. I think I will write a report soon. Again, keep checking here.

2 months in summary. That's not bad. Ok, so all I need to do is wait and see if anyone still checks this place for updates.

Ja ne~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.