Sachi Hoshika
I am not what I am.
to God be the glory!
Saturday, March 03, 2007
B A A A ~

And once again I prove to be a freak of nature. By getting a C6 for GP, although I got a B for English Lit, which is... really good, by my standards. But then again. It's a pass, so I'm not really complaining.

When I was walking into school, ShiJing (my cello junior) told me her physics teacher said we had 100% passes. And I was so happy I shouted "I PASSED PHYSICS!!!" to the shock of the general public.

It seems so strange, that someone expecting to fail Physics, can take so long to realise she actually got an A for it. I stood on stage for at least a minute before I thought: Hang on a minute. My B was for Lit. So that means I got an A for physics? What the hell?!

Oh, and I got to slap Yarong. See? Toldya you'd be on stage. Predicted Sheepy's 4 As too. And Ivan's 4 As... Maybe I should consider becoming a fortune teller... Hmm...

I guess it was happy for me, in general. I never expected to do so well. I certainly don't deserve it. All thanks to friends who have supported me through the As. It wasn't easy on me, and definitely not on you all either... Thank you also for having faith in me, especially those of you who used my Chem notes like a sutra. We have travelled 2 years together, over bumpy mountains and smooth plains, in sun and in rain, and have now reached our destination, our goal, our prize. I am at peace.

Also, the teachers played a huge role in my education, be it big (pKb, DK) or small (KSK, Sammy). Without you, teachers, I would never have caught up on the sleep lost doing homework at night! ^^

Of course, the greatest thanks goes to God. Only He can work miracles. Only He can turn a D into an A. Human hands can only do so much. God's hands can turn the tides. Thank You.

And now... We pass the baton to our juniors. An Li has already started the ball rolling with A1 in Chinese AO! Congrats girl! I'll see you all up on stage next year! No sweat eh? =D

To God be the glory
The best is yet to be

Ja ne~
insane people
* Alyson
* Arthur
* Elenath
* Elgin
* Gabrylo the *coughcough* angelic Sheep-Cat-Chestnut
* Yang Yarongus the Coconut-flavoured Vampire
* Yiting the Demented (and her Sister the Insane)
poke me

daily dose
archive
credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May, the background made by Bruna, opinions from Gabby, graphic from The Fading Night and inspiration from Nicole and Wanjing.