Minlû pedich nin i aur hen telitha. Ú i vethed nâ i onnad. Boe bedich go Frodo. Han bâd lîn. Dolen i vâd o nin.
Days are passing and I seem to lose my focus. I don't know where I'm headed or even where I want to head to. All I know is that I want to get out of these doubts.
I feel I'm reverting to the state of being that I was in 5 years ago. Shutting the world away, just following through with daily activities. Living in a fog, following fate blindly. Because it seems, the more careful I try to be about making my choice, the more likely I am to make a wrong one. Don't live to regret with your dying breath. But what if regret kills you instead? What if your heart aches with choices, or the lack thereof, so much, that it feels like Death is a good release? What is Death anyway, when the spirit is gone...
There are people that will tell you to follow your heart. But how to, if it itself is confused? The heart is burdened and can no longer give a definite indication. And the head fears to choose for itself...
In this case, I'll just have to set my feet blindly on a road... And travel down it, and pray it is the right path...